Patch for etags.c adding JavaScript support

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Patch for etags.c adding JavaScript support
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:24:00 +0200

Hi

I found that etags doesn't support JavaScript syntax yet, so I used
the little knowledge of C that I have and hacked this patch together.
If I'm not mistaken Emacs is now in feature-freeze, but I thought I'd
just send this here anyways, since someone would probably still have
to fix up my code.

This is also a bit special since it not only recognizes ordinary
function declarations[1] but also assignments of otherwise anonymous
functions[2].

I hope someone finds use for this.

[1] function hello() { ... }
[2] var hello = function () { ... }