Re: please make line-move-visual nil

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: please make line-move-visual nil
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 01:18:05 +0200

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm coming back to this thread because I just tried the new pretest
> (23.0.94.1),
> where the default value of `line-move-visual' is t.

By the way, the function `line-move' (and friends) has no docstring.

A docstring would help users better understand what this function does
and how it is impacted by the default of `line-move-visual'.  The better
explanation I found is in the manual: "7.2 Changing the Location of
Point", but I wonder who will go that far.

--
 Bastien