ERC: Server buffer killed on part

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: ERC: Server buffer killed on part
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 02:01:04 +0200

Hi

It seems that when "erc-kill-buffer-on-part" is non-nil, the server
buffer gets killed when I kill a channel buffer on that server.  When
I /part the channel (using that command), the buffer gets killed as
soon as the server has responded, as it should. I'm guessing this is
really just an oversight, but I thought that the bug should be
reported.

This is when using the CVS version from just a few days ago.

--
Deniz Dogan