problem with fullscreen

From: joakim
Subject: problem with fullscreen
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:08:04 +0200

I have a mode which toggles full-screen and other things.
(find it attached)

It has worked well, but suddenly it has stopped working when I did an
emacs update. The problem is that the following code doesnt enter
fullscreen:

(set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen 'fullboth)

However, the fragment does work in an emacs -Q session.
So, it would appear some of my other emacs init code disables fullscreen
somehow. Any hints on where I should look?

--
Joakim Verona