Changes to copy-file?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Changes to copy-file?
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:07:04 +0200

I use a function in Emacs to upload files. This uses copy-file. Before
I always got a question if I want to overwrite the existing file, but
with an Emacs from 2009-06-10 I do not get that question any more.

I have no idea whether this is a change in Emacs, in my web host ...
or perhaps the bug fix I have added for 3467.

Can anyone think of any changes that could have affected copy-file this way?