Re: authinfo gnutls netrc.el auth-sources & smtpmail-starttls-credential

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: authinfo gnutls netrc.el auth-sources & smtpmail-starttls-credentials
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:55:35 -0500

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:05:04 -0400 MON KEY <address@hidden> wrote:

MK> Please see my post elsewhere on this thread vis a vis imap.el

I don't think it's necessary to have the debugging facilities of
imap.el, because auth-source.el does not have so much external
interaction that needs to be debugged.  There's just three places where
messages are emitted right now.  Just auth-source-debug as a boolean,
logging to *Messages*, is sufficient, which my patch proposes.  Let me
know if you see any issues with the patch.

Thanks
Ted