Re: cp949 support

From: Jihyun Cho
Subject: Re: cp949 support
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:07:36 +0900

In the past, someone has submitted a patch that is similar with this.
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-03/msg01700.html)

They have different code-space between this patch and the old patch.
Which is the correct code-space?

I applied this patch, but some Hangul letters in CP949 region are
shown incorrectly.
For example, the Hangul letter "HANGUL SYLLABLE HAEH" is shown "HANGUL
SYLLABLE JWIG" in this patch.
But the old patch works well.