Re: fadr

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: fadr
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:54:47 +1200

 > Something like this is kind of useless:

I added this log.  I anticipated that this file will change considerably
over the next month or two, so that these early changes will become
largely irrelevant.

Unfortunately there's a limit to how much time I'm able to commit to this work
and I'm trying to focus on the bigger picture, i.e. migrating GDB in Emacs to
use GDB/MI, rather than recording changes in excruciating detail that no-one
will be interested in.  Rest assured that later changes will be recorded
more accurately.