Re: invisible mouse pointer?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: invisible mouse pointer?
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:39:48 +0200

Jan Djärv skrev:
Thomas Fitzsimmons skrev:

I also looked into this a while ago and couldn't find a way to
completely hide the pointer, so I wrote the attached patch.  Ideally
this low-level functionality would be exposed through a new mouse
avoidance mode, as you suggest.

I just checked in a fix for this so the pointer becomes invisible when you type something. Perhaps someone can do the w32 and ns-specific parts?

It seems ns has this already, nice.

        Jan D.