Re: Sending attachments

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 17:30:49 +0900

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
>> p.s. A probably unrelated problem, which made testing a bit annoying:
>> I can't actually send _any_ mail with mail-mode, because my ISP's
>> mail-forwarder rejects any messages generated with it!  I'm not quite
>> sure what extra headers or whatever message-mode adds, but I have no
>> problems with mail sent using message-mode...
>
> Perhaps it's the wrong envelope sender.

I think that's it, but somehow, message-mode manages to set it correctly
(or perhaps not set it incorrectly), whereas mail-mode fails to do so.

I was kind of surprised because I thought both used the same backend
sending code in emacs....

-Miles

--
Circus, n. A place where horses, ponies and elephants are permitted to see
men, women and children acting the fool.