Re: Commiting gdb-mi.el changes to Emacs upstream

From: Dmitry Dzhus
Subject: Re: Commiting gdb-mi.el changes to Emacs upstream
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 13:18:23 +0400

Andreas Schwab wrote:

> That would allow it to be preserved when that tree is used as the base
> for the bzr import, even if it is represented as a single commit in
> the CVS repo.

When is bzr migration planned to happen? It would be much better for my
project if it became available in main emacs repo, should it be bzr or
cvs. If it's not due to happen soon, I'd rather spend time converting my
hg commits to CVS commits (I'll need to write ChangeLog entries
anyways).
--
Happy Hacking.

http://sphinx.net.ru