Emacs bug list [was: Why the `click' modifier for a mouse-wheel event?]

From: Drew Adams
Subject: Emacs bug list [was: Why the `click' modifier for a mouse-wheel event?]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:34:50 -0700

> > [OT - BTW, do others find the Emacs bug-maintenance site
> > usable? I found no field for entering a bug number (e.g. 687),
> > to show a specific bug, so I searched the page for it.
>
> I go to http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/ and there is a
> "Find bug by number:" there.  What is the problem?

Thanks. I've been going to this URL that I bookmarked long ago:
http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacs
Guess I picked that up from some correspondence. That page is similar to the URL
linked from the page you cite with the link "main list of bugs".

There you will see what I reported. I will use the URL you sent to get to a
specific bug (or, as I did, click some other bug link and then change the bug #
in the URL). Thx.

(That doesn't change the rest of what I said, however.)