Re: show merge info for git vc-log

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: show merge info for git vc-log
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dmitry Dzhus <address@hidden> writes:

  > Mercurial can do the same with graphlog extension enabled (it's included
  > in Mercurial distribution now) if we add `-G` flag in
  > `vc-hg-log-switches`.

Is there a way to force that flag to work?

$ hg log -G
hg log: option -G not recognized
hg log [OPTION]... [FILE]

$ hg --version
Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 1.2.1)

I have a:
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/hgext/graphlog.py
file.

  > Font-lock regexps in `vc-hg-log-view-mode` stop working though (because
  > of leading "^").

That will be fixed if we decide to add the graph view by default.