Re: Font selection problems on Mac OS X

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Font selection problems on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:39:54 +0200

Adrian Robert skrev:
[1] http://atomized.org/wp-content/cocoa-emacs-nightly/
I found the readson for why the fonts did not show up in the font
selection dialog: I had to install the fonts system-wide, rather than
solely for the current user. Is this the intended behavior?

Neither intended nor unintended, just never noticed. ;-/
If you can come up with a patch to pick up user fonts
in this dialog, please send it along.  Otherwise we'll add
it to the list to work on when time available.

FWIW, fonts I install in ~/Library/Fonts do show up in Emacs font dialog.
This is on OSX 10.5.7.

        Jan D.