Re: Emacs 23.0.96 pretest

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.0.96 pretest
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:32:12 -0400

Chong Yidong wrote:

> Barring the emergence of a show-stopping bug, this is planned to be the
> final pretest before the Emacs 23.1 release---tentatively scheduled for
> July 22, two weeks from today.

I feel bad for mentioning this to you, since you've done the vast
majority of this work, but no-one has checked lispref/processes.texi
yet. I don't think I have time right now.

I cannot regenerate these refcards due to lack of the correct tools:

cs-dired-ref, cs-refcard.pdf, pl-refcard.pdf, sk-dired-ref.pdf, sk-refcard.pdf

BTW, all the existing ones seem to be on the wrong papersize. They are
on letter, but look like they were designed for A4.

Regnerating gnus-refcard.pdf gives me layout problems:

The "output articles" title appears at the end of a column on p3
there is an empty column on p4

Regenerating gnus-booklet.pdf gives me layout problems:

The "Unsubscribe, kill and yank" title is on its own at the end of a page
The "Threading" title is followed by blank page