Re: Infrastructural complexity.

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Infrastructural complexity.
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:26:46 +0200

> Not sure what you mean by "I".  Which mode using the `window' property
> would need that?

"I" means "I", so just my own, private code would be affected.

However, letting `set-window-configuration' change the identity of
windows would obviously break my window groups code (which is based on
the invariant identity of internal windows) and my entire window
debugging code.

I'd finally understand that the "s" in Emacs stands for "stochastic" ;-)

martin