Re: Changes 2009-07-15/16 in branch?

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Changes 2009-07-15/16 in branch?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:23:34 +0900

>>> Hello Yamamoto-san, Did you mean to check the changes below into
>>> the branch?  I *think* these are pretty safe, but it seems a bit
>>> close to release for such feature changes, even in the name of
>>> standardization.  My vote would be to do these on trunk only for
>>> now.

> I'd agree.

All these changes are straightforward removal of the codes for
features that are not found in other platforms, and nevertheless not
inherently NS-specific.  I didn't add any code to provide new features
at all.

See also:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-07/msg00630.html

                                YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu