Re: AW: AW: Infrastructural complexity.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Infrastructural complexity.
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:06:45 +0900

<address@hidden> writes:
> But i'm convinced that we need a concept between the "a window system
> window is exactly one frame" and an emacs-window... otherwise
> writing something like ECB without heavily advicing Emacs is quite
> impossible

That's not true -- it's quite possible to simply modify the behavior of
Emacs internal windows appropriately.

Personally I think Tom's framelets seem too complex, and at the same
time overly limited in functionality.

-Miles

--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page