Bug fix for eshell-remote-command in lisp/eshell/esh-ext.el

From: Colin Williams
Subject: Bug fix for eshell-remote-command in lisp/eshell/esh-ext.el
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:17:44 -0400

The function shell-command will sometimes split the current frame to
display the output.  This means that even though eshell-remote-command
kills the buffer in question, the window layout has been altered.  I
suggest changing

          (setq exitcode
                   (funcall handler 'shell-command
                               (mapconcat 'shell-quote-argument
                                                 (append (list command) args) "
")
                   outbuf errbuf))

          (setq exitcode
                (save-window-excursion
                  (funcall handler 'shell-command
                           (mapconcat 'shell-quote-argument
                                      (append (list command) args) " ")
                           outbuf errbuf)))

which will fix any mucking around with the frames window configuration
that shell-command decides to do.

This is my first bug fix for a gnu project, so if you need me to
provide a diff for this change, let me know.

Colin