RE: Menu commands to M-x history?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Menu commands to M-x history?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:47:55 -0700

I don't disagree with much of what you wrote. Perhaps it would have been better
for me not to mention my experience and partial support of adding menu items.
That probably clouded the issue as you would like to see it discussed.

Look at the bright side ;-): there wasn't much in the way of solid argument
against the idea of adding menu items for M-x history. My arguments were only
wrt default vs on-demand.