[BUG] http://lists.gnu.org/mp/yyz.py error (Was: Re: Emacs 23.1 released

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: [BUG] http://lists.gnu.org/mp/yyz.py error (Was: Re: Emacs 23.1 released)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:50:10 +0900

Byung-Hee HWANG <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow this is real big news! Thanks for Yidong and many emacs-devel guys!
> [...]

When i follow-up via web link
[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-07/msg01526.html],
that showed me "The document has moved here.". Plus, the "mailto:"; link
showed me wrong syntax. In detail, there is no "[Re]" prefix in Subject
line. That's why the Subject is "Emacs 23.1 released" instead of "Re:
Emacs 23.1 released" in previously my replying for Yidong's
announce. That's so shame. Actually i hope that GNU webmaster team fix
it.

--
"Do you have my goods still? Did you look inside?"
"I'm not interested in things that don't concern me."