Re: Keeping Verilog sync with upstream

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Keeping Verilog sync with upstream
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Loganaden Velvindron <address@hidden> writes:

  > Greetings,
  >
  > After a very helpful chat on #emacs, I was told to post here.
  >
  > I'm interested in keeping verilog by McNamara synced with
  > current release.
  >
  > I'm willing to run latest snapshots and do bug-reporting.

The way it happens now is: Mac or Wilson send me patches whenever they
want and I install them.

emacs-23.1 has an older version of verilog-mode.el because we had a
feature freeze for a long time, so updates could not be installed.  But
the current CVS trunk should be more up to date.

If you find a way to optimize this process, by all means go for it.