Re: ERC: Scroll to bottom by default

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: ERC: Scroll to bottom by default
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 02:09:31 +0200

2009/7/31 Deniz Dogan <address@hidden>:
> Another idea would be to automatically set erc-input-line-position to
> -1 when erc-scrolltobottom-mode is started. I can't see how
> erc-scrolltobottom-mode would be useful without it. What do you think?

I was just informed on IRC by bojohan that erc-input-line-position is
nil by default which has the exact same effect as letting it be -1.
I'm not sure where the confusion about this arose, as I'm fairly sure
I had to set it to -1 before.

(But I still think erc-scrolltobottom-mode should be turned on by default.)

--
Deniz Dogan