Re: eshell-toggle

From: Jonathan Rockway
Subject: Re: eshell-toggle
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:55:09 -0500

* On Tue, Jul 28 2009, Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
> Hi all,
> i notice that esh-toggle.el is in the git repository of j.wiegley since
> a long time.
> It is not at this time included in emacs.
> Do you plan to include it?
> It is very useful.

Dunno, but I wrote something like this that generalizes to any pair of
modes; ghci <-> haskell mode, slime-repl <-> lisp mode, etc.

The code is just in my private elisp directory:

http://github.com/jrockway/elisp/blob/97761b8055f617e576e89f97dbb6c98e3844d24f/_local/term-extras.el

But I would be glad to split it out if this is something other people
consider useful.  I certainly like it.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway