Re: Unfill please!

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Unfill please!
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:43:28 +0200

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Lennart
Borgman<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Deniz Dogan<address@hidden> wrote:
>> 2009/8/5 Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>:
>>> I have a minor mode that sets margins so that the width is fill-column...
>>
>> I have been looking for something like this. Would you mind sharing it?
>

> It is part of nXhtml, in the file ourcomments-util. But I am currently
> fighting some bugs in it. window-width seems to be buggy.

If you look in nXhtml repository in Launchpad you can find the minor
mode wrap-to-fill-column-mode in the file ourcomments-util.el. It
looks like it works ok now.

This mode does some small things that I find useful when writing text:

- Sets left and right margin so that text in displayed in the middle
of the window fill-column wide.
- Turns on visual-line-mode.
- Sets wrap-prefix so that continuation lines are indented the same
amount as the current line.