Memory leaks

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Memory leaks
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:17:58 +0200

  Hi, today my Emacs --daemon from CVS started eating memory and ended up with
1 Gb resident and 2'5 Gb virtual, with only 180 small buffers open.

  I wanted to debug who was taking all this memory. Since I don't know how to
find out this, I have started to collect more information in EmacsWiki:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsMemoryDebugging

  How do you debug memory leaks? Please add tips there so that they are useful
to more people.

  Thanks

-- Daniel