Re: Emacs 22 Carbon+AppKit port

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 Carbon+AppKit port
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 04:41:06 +0800

I just want to report that I have built this port (Emacs 23.1)
successfully (I am posting this message with this new build).

I see one difference from Cocoa port.

While using Cocoa port (23.1 and 23.1.50), when I enter a group in Gnus,
the first line of *Summary* buffer is half truncated at the top. I need
to turn tool bar off, and then turn on again to make it display
correctly.
(I am not sure if there is something wrong with my setting. Or it's a
bug in Cocoa port.)

I dont see this problem in Carbon+AppKit port.

I am glad to be the first one to report back about this port. And I
wanna say "Thank you".

--
The truth which makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer
not to hear.