emacs 23.1 and vm

From: John covici
Subject: emacs 23.1 and vm
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 06:14:03 -0400

Hi.  I am using 23.1 and vm  supposed 8.0.11, but I have seen no
changes for a while on vm. My problem is that if I visit a virtual
folder, I often get Wrong type argument: sequencep, 40 and this is
happening a lot more under 23.1 than before.

What I am wondering is if vm is a dead duck what else is there -- I
use gnus and like it a lot, but I like to look at messages before they
are split up into their respective groups to see what's new in a place
where I might not see things if I just use gnus by itself.

Thanks much for any ideas on this.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici