Re: is the bug tracker down?

From: Manoj Srivastava
Subject: Re: is the bug tracker down?
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:33:35 -0500

On Thu, Aug 20 2009, Drew Adams wrote:

> Does no one care that the bug tracker is seemingly on vacation? Or is
> someone looking into it?
>
> No bugs appear in the tracker after 8/17 (bug #4182). I've submitted 5 bugs
> since then, but nothing was acknowledged. No email, no Web page update, nada.
>
> No response here on the subject either, except Leo's confirmation of the
> problem.
>
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacs

        As I suspected, no one bothered to inform Don about it. He does
 not usually monitor this list. I informed him on IRC, I think something
 shall happen.

        The next time people see something wrong but the bug tracking
 system, perhaps they should inform the person in charge, as well as
 this list?

        manoj
--
Some marriages are made in heaven -- but so are thunder and lightning.
Manoj Srivastava <address@hidden> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>