Re: 23.1.50; gdb mode screwup when setting breakpoint

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: 23.1.50; gdb mode screwup when setting breakpoint
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:02:30 +0900

Dmitry Dzhus <address@hidden> writes:
> Yup, sorry about this. I've (finally) fixed this in trunk, so the code
> doesn't use mapcar* anymore.
>
> This function was utilized by small code which aligns text in columns.
>
> I decided just to write a replacement for mapcar* which I think mimics
> its notorious parent pretty closely, at least in my case.

Thanks!

hmm, why not extend the core mapcar to work with multiple arguments?
It could be easily done without impacting the "normal" mapcar (single
arg) case, and would probably be a bit more efficient for the multi-arg case.

[I'd actually also like to add some other map functions to the core,
e.g., "mapcan"...]

-Miles

--
`Suppose Korea goes to the World Cup final against Japan and wins,' Moon said.
`All the past could be forgiven.'   [NYT]