Drawing in images?

From: joakim
Subject: Drawing in images?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:57:17 +0200

I would like to draw a bounding box inside an image displayed in emacs.

Do I:

 a) use clever already existing way, unknown to me, or

 b) patch my imagemagic patch to support drawing operations within
 images displayed in Emacs, or

 c) non-existing way likelier to be accepted in Emacs, than b)?

The use-case is displaying a scanned image and selecting a region for
OCR, which will result in text that will later be processed in Emacs.

--
Joakim Verona