Re: emacs 23 under wine...

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacs 23 under wine...
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 05:34:32 +0800

David De La Harpe Golden wrote:
Runs... exhibits some nasty draw glitches upon scrolling by less than
whole pages though.  I presently don't know if it's wine happening to
expose some odd problem in w32 emacs redraw  or (I guess rather more
likely) a wine-side bug.
It's quite likely that Emacs exposes bugs in Wine - the drawing is quite different than the standard Windows way of doing things.