Re: New sync'd branch

From: Christian Faulhammer
Subject: Re: New sync'd branch
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:14:44 +0200

Hi,

 http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrForeignBranches/Git, seems to be okay.

> I suppose if bzr can read and write git repositories, that could
> also help; perhaps someone unfamiliar with git could make the jump
> from CVS to bzr now for emacs-24 work, and rebase local work onto
> "native" bzr when the official switchover happens?

 There is the bzr-rebase plugin, not as comfortable as Git's but ok.
http://bazaar-vcs.org/Rebase

People using Gentoo can pull in the Bazaar overlay and use
dev-util/bzr-git and dev-util/bzr-rebase.

V-Li

<URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>