Re: Fixes for 64-bit Emacs on Snow Leopard

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Fixes for 64-bit Emacs on Snow Leopard
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:56:34 -0400

On Sep 7, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Chong Yidong wrote:
Erik Charlebois <address@hidden> writes:

I've posted the steps/fixes to get a 64-bit NS/Cocoa Emacs 23.1 working for
Snow Leopard on my blog:

Feel free to roll those changes in, I haven't contributed to any GNU
projects before so I'm not really sure where to begin making a patch /
dealing with copyright assignment.

Could someone review this and check it in if it's the right thing to do?
(David or Adrian?)

Excellent.  I should be able to take a look at this next week.

(URL is http://blog.fac9.com/index.php/2009/08/30/building-a-64-bit- emacs-on-snow-leopard/ )

Adrian