Re: new Emacs HELLO file??

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: new Emacs HELLO file??
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:12:12 +0300

> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:20:29 +0900
>
> When one sees that Arabic is correctly displayed in HELLO, he may
> misunderstand that Arabic is supported.

That's why we left the greeting itself in the logical (a.k.a. reading)
order.  Only the name of the language is in visual order.  I think
this is a good compromise, and given that it was just changed in Emacs
23.1 (from the logical order for both the language name and the
greeting), I suggest that we leave it at that for the moment.