Re: Source Code Formatting Standard Update

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Source Code Formatting Standard Update
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:52:14 -0400

   For me this is more logical and understandable. I expect it is
   otherwise for some people.  Being accustomed to a certain practice
   is usual.

That may be so, but curly at the 1st column is what is used in the GNU
project, and the GNU Coding Standard documents that practise.  If you
wish to use another style then you should ofcourse do so.  But that is
not a reason to modify our coding standards.

PS. GNU Indent works on non-unix platforms.