Re: Emacs Package Management

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Emacs Package Management
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:26:12 -0600

>> Yes, this is something that package.el provides.  One thing that would
>> be nice is to have Emacs also advertise the packages it provides -- that

Stefan> Indeed, we'd of course want that, if/once we provide such
Stefan> a package system.  But that should be easy.

Yeah, it is.  It amounts to either some new autoload comments, or
running some elisp to extract package declarations.  Come to think of
it, I don't know why I didn't implement this yet.

Tom