Re: indirect threading for bytecode interpreter

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: indirect threading for bytecode interpreter
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:38:18 -0600

>>>>> "Helmut" == Helmut Eller <address@hidden> writes:

Helmut> Despite that, a few years ago somebody has already proposed that
Helmut> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-05/msg00095.html
Helmut> and it wasn't deemed worthwhile back then.

That is not my take on that thread.  It just sort of petered out with no
results.  I didn't see any actual objection.

Also, the Emacs project has a problem with losing patches.
This is the second time I've reimplemented something only to find that a
nearly identical patch has been sitting in the archives for years.

Tom