Re: w32 fullscreen toggling

From: Erik Charlebois
Subject: Re: w32 fullscreen toggling
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:38:29 -0700

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:04:25 -0700
> From: Erik Charlebois <address@hidden>
>
> +MonitorFromWindow_Proc monitor_from_window_fn = NULL;
>  GetMonitorInfo_Proc get_monitor_info_fn = NULL;
> +EnumDisplayMonitors_Proc enum_display_monitors_fn = NULL;

Since these are static variables, I think they need to be
re-initialized each time Emacs starts, or else they might have stale
values from before Emacs was dumped.

I believe this is already handled by syms_of_w32fns() and globals_of_w32fns(). It is done the same way as the other function pointers (e.g. monitor_from_point_fn) in w32fns.c.

--
Erik Charlebois