Re: Add cedet/ede/shell.el to ELCFILES

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Add cedet/ede/shell.el to ELCFILES
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:12:30 -0400

Chong Yidong wrote:

> One reason I missed this error is that each time I compile, I get the
> errors about the unicode files, e.g.
>
> Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-bidi.el missing from $ELCFILES?
> Compiling /home/cyd/emacs/lisp/international/uni-bidi.el

You need to figure out why this happens, because it does not for me.
These files have a no-byte-compile cookie that compile-last checks
for. Does

grep 'no-byte-compile: t'

work on your system with these files? Perhaps their encoding confuses
grep.

IIRC, you added a manual workaround to compile-last for these files, I
never understood why. Anyway, maybe the header format has changed now
and it needs updating.