Re: Merging paredit

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: Merging paredit
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:22:47 -0400

   Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:29:04 -0400 (EDT)
   From: "Daniel Colascione" <address@hidden>

   Many people, including myself, find it useful, and the author said he
   has no issues with copyright assignment.

I don't recall saying that.  I said:  `You, like everyone else, have a
licence to redistribute paredit for any purpose provided that you
retain the copyright, licence, and warranty disclaimer notices.'  In
other words, I was summarizing the terms of the licence that appear at
the top of paredit.el.

This is not to say that I am unwilling to assign copyright to the FSF;
it is just that I haven't thought about it and haven't opined one way
or another.