Re: Scrollbar thumbs

From: joakim
Subject: Re: Scrollbar thumbs
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:18:46 +0100

"grischka" <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Try to make it work for small files and then you can still think about
>>> how to get equally good results with larger ones.
>>
>> This is very naive...
>>
>> -Miles
>>

> Naive is what you currently have as scroll support in your program.
>
> --- grischka

Heres an attempt at bootstrapping this into a productive thread:

 - Is there a bugnumber describing the desired Emacs behaviour?
 - Can we locate a thread with the discussion of scrolling with the gtk
developers?

Since I dont use scrollbars I'm not so knowledgeable about the technical
problem.

--
Joakim Verona