How to find memory leakage in x image code?

From: joakim
Subject: How to find memory leakage in x image code?
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:43:19 +0100

I'm using my Imagemagick patch I posted a while ago a lot to work with
scanned documents.  They are mostly 300dpi A4 BW djvu images.

After viewing something like 100 images or so, the entire X session
frequently crashes.

I cant figure out where the leakage is. Killing the image buffers doesnt
help. The image cache is supposed to be flushed frequently enough for X
not to crash right?

The basic allocation/deallocation is the same as for most other
image type supports in emacs. Does someone else experience the same
problem with viewing a large number of SVG images for instance?

--
Joakim Verona