Re: Mode line menus

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Mode line menus
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:30:03 +0000

Chong Yidong wrote:

and that's all.  Once in a while, the menu seems to pop up and stay up.
But this happens very occasionally.

When I do a mouse-1 -down -up -down and hold, I get a flash of the major mode popup modeline menu, then a popup menu containing toolbar and menubar menus containing, well, the toolbar and main menubar.

Hnuh?  I don't use the menus anyway, maybe it's a feature.