Re: Mode line menus

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Mode line menus
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 01:14:05 +0000

Chong Yidong wrote:

I have checked in a fix for this bug.

Cool, gone on my sys.

I found it quite easy to popup the menu and then a tooltip that obscures it if I paused to read the popup menu before moving to an item - i.e. move to the major mode section of the modeline and quickly click to popup the menu before the tooltip appears, but then wait a bit while the popup is onscreen before moving the mouse after clicking to popup the menu, tooltip may still appear - the Fx_hide_tip() you added only covers the case where the tip is onscreen before the menu is popped up I think.