Re: Emacs 23.2 plans

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2 plans
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:31:54 +0100

On Nov 8, 2009, at 5:46 AM, Chong Yidong wrote:

Stefan and I plan to begin the Emacs 23.2 pretest in the beginning of
December.  Accordingly, we will be imposing a freeze on new features
(i.e., anything that is not a bugfix) within the next few weeks.  The
target for Emacs 23.2 is March next year; as usual, the actual release
will depend on how pretesting goes.

If you are planning to make any significant changes to the tree, please
let us know ASAP (i.e. now), so that we can plan/comment accordingly.

I have a major chunk of org-mode changes coming in, by the
end of the week, hopefully.

- Carsten