Re: Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) - build failed

From: Florent Georges
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) - build failed
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:25:36 +0000 (GMT)

David Reitter wrote:

> Don't use the release - I don't think it builds..
> Check out the head/master branch via CVS

  Thanks!  I've just tried, and got the same error aaditya reported earlier
today (menu.c:1077: error: ‘EmacsMenu’ undeclared, as well as 3 other
identifiers undeclared in this same file.)  Do you know a tag or something else
I can specifically check out from CVS to have a code base that builds on Snow
Leopard?

  Thanks for the help, regards,

--
Florent Georges