Re: New interactive spec

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: New interactive spec
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:50:55 +0900

Didier Verna <address@hidden> writes:
> But now that I think about it, I'm starting to realize that every
> interactive call using b and providing the current buffer as the default
> one could avoid completing to the current buffer altogether because you
> just need to type RETURN to get it. So maybe I should modify the b
> specification instead...

I don't think that's a very good idea -- I find that I _often_ try to
type/complete a name even if it's available as a default via RET, and it
would be very disconcerting if valid names were not available for
completion simply because they were also available using a different
mechanism.

-Miles

--
Defenceless, adj. Unable to attack.