Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Jason Earl
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:03:53 -0700

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> Jason Earl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The repositories can be found at:
>>
>> http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges.tar.gz
>
> This still contains all those strange *.remote branches.
>
> Andreas.

I have been thinking about this, and I believe it is due to the fact
that I used git pull to create my own repository and then used bzr
fastimport to convert that.  In short, my git repository has remote
branches.  I am not a git expert by any stretch of the imagination, so I
might be mistaken.

If you don't get those branches then that is one more reason to prefer
your repository :).

Jason