Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:37:48 -0500

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
> Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>> I've just downloaded the bzr.savannah.gnu.org:/srv/bzr/emacs/emacs
>> repository and I noticed that I can't seem to find the EMACS_* release
>> (and pretest) tags.
>
> Looks like you are right.
>
>> They're not present as Bzr branches
>
> Should they?  I don't think a tag should show up as a branch.

Andreas, are you following this thread on the Bazaar list?

  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2009q4/064282.html

In that msg, Ian Clatworthy (bzr developer) asks Jason Earl to make a
merge proposal for Jason's fixes to bzr fastimport, so that they can get
into fastimport 0.9, so that the conversion will pick up tags.  This may
have some relevance to our missing tags.

-Karl